Hemlok needs some accuracy buff. (Bullet velocity buff could help)

by Awhoo_Thunder

Original Post

Hemlok needs some accuracy buff. (Bullet velocity buff could help)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

This gun is inaccurate (hard to control) at mid to long range when using as a burst fire assault rifle, the best thing in Hemlok is paradoxically its hip fire.

Ive noticed there is recoil in every burst, but its somehow harder to control for me its: Recoil control + adjusting aim + tapping bursts. After using Havok for few months and kinda beaming with it I can say that Hemlok is HARDER TO MASTER THAN HAVOK.

At the other hand Hemlok can be too powerful against Marksman rifles or snipers when using single tap fire which could be removed for some velocity buff I guess ?

I just feel like Hemlok is too unreliable or its just me I dont know, maybe I just need more practice wityh it.

Message 1 of 4 (695 Views)

Re: Hemlok needs some accuracy buff.

Champion
@Awhoo_Thunder Do whaaaaat?? The Hemlock has always been one of my favorites! I don't use burst fire when I'm shooting at enemies that are at a distance though. I always switch to semi-auto and eat them up. It's one of the more underrated guns in the game, imo

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

"Play me online? Well, you know that I'll beat you.
If I ever meet you, I'll control-alt-delete you!"
Message 2 of 4 (661 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

You dont use burst fire and thats what I think could be slightly buffed. Having to tap that in semi mode is just too exhausting for me, it should have been auto with that slow fire rate.

I think R-301 can do better for long range.

Hemlok may not be that bad after all, but I think could be a bit better for long range.

Message 3 of 4 (633 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Awhoo_Thunder Its recoil is so easy to control. There is essentially no horizontal recoil so pull down on your mouse or push up on the joystick.. super easy to make accurate. Love this gun and would be way too OP if the accuracy was increased
Message 4 of 4 (606 Views)