Hemlok is absolutely amazing! (and broken)

by Peri_Longbow_plz

Original Post

Hemlok is absolutely amazing! (and broken)

Back in season 5, if you told me I would call the Hemlok lightly overpowered in season 6, I would have called you out. But now I feel like this needs to be put out.

My last 3 victories were thanks to Hemlok. Now after the buff, I always use it. And baby do I not regret it.

Hemlok's recoil is near non-existent. No matter when I use it, I feel like holding a peashooter that fires nukes, to put it on comparison. Every time I fire the Hemlok, all bullets hit. I don't need to adjust the recoil, I don't need to drag my mouse down. No, I just have to fire, done. The firing speed and DPS is amazing as well, and the fact I can take out people from such a far distance with an AR is actually more rewarding than I felt with any sniper before.

I usually have issues with shooting through little gaps, or taking down peeking players. Usually I would lose to them no matter what I tried. But now? I feel like they could look through a drill hole in the wall and all my bullets hit.

Point in case, the Hemlok is amazing, and broken. With attachments, it's even crazier.

Message 1 of 1 (245 Views)