Hemlok / G7 SCOUT needs to be nerfed!

by IAreSpeshial_ttv

Original Post

Hemlok / G7 SCOUT needs to be nerfed!

★★ Novice

Both Scout and Hemlok are the 2 easiest weapons to use. They both are insanely good at ANY range, even better than shotguns at Close range sometimes which is insane. Also the fact that scout uses light ammo is way to strong! A sniper with high dmg/s, easy to use at any range with insane amount of ammo. Scout should have a Little less dmg, more bullet drop, same with hemlok semi auto. And smaller magazines!

This game is so boring now since EVERYONE are sitting still in their corners/high grounds with these weapons and NEVER engaging in an actual Gun fight, because that's to scary and requires some actual Gun skill.

I literally picked Up a hemlok for the first time (to actually use) yesterday and MELTED People, won many fights in about 5-10 meters range against R99/mastiffs, that 22dmg/bullet, high fire rate + 30 bullet magazine is way too op. Same with G7, the crosshair is so small that No scoping Close range is insanely OP!

Message 1 of 7 (490 Views)

Re: Hemlok / G7 SCOUT needs to be nerfed!

★★ Expert
@IAreSpeshial_ttv Uh, if you’re losing to a G7 or Hemlok in close range and you have a shotgun, that’s on you.
G7 hip-fire kind of sucks. I tried it, and it barely touched my opponent.
Are you talking about Hemlok burst fire or single fire? Single fire is annoying, but not that threatening.
Burst is powerful, but not the best.
Message 2 of 7 (452 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

*cough *cough 

im gonna pretend i dint see some one saying they died to scout in close range while carrying a shot gun

Message 3 of 7 (438 Views)

★★ Novice
@Shockwave743 I have 5 KD on both PC and Xbox, I'm One of the best on Xbox servers. Scout hitting for 36 dmg though is like a shotgun, but with higher fire rate... EVA-8 literally has the same dmg but lower fire rate and smaller mag... Scout is insanely broken and has dominated the meta since season 3...
Message 4 of 7 (422 Views)

★★ Expert
@IAreSpeshial_ttv How are you “one of the best players on Xbox” and believe that the EVA-8 does 36 damage in close range?
Either this isn’t actual close range, or you’re not hitting your shots.
Message 5 of 7 (411 Views)

★★ Novice

I count everything within 10-15 meters as Close range... Att that range Eva hits for 30 MOSTLY.

Message 6 of 7 (405 Views)

★★ Expert
@IAreSpeshial_ttv That’s not really close range though. The shotguns are much better in a range of 0-10m. Some can be kind of used in 15m, but to only use shotguns at that range is a little wacky.
Message 7 of 7 (401 Views)