Havoc too slow?

by AcidicSoda44031

Original Post

Havoc too slow?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Is it just me, or is the Havoc just too slow? I mean, it looks like I cannot get the hang of it. 

Enemies seem to down me before I can even begin to fire my first bullet, and even when I manage to shoot, most bullets go anywhere but on the target. Maybe it's the recoil or something, idk. Now do not get me wrong, sometimes I do get a kill here and there with it, but honestly it is so unreliable (to me) that if I get the chance, I will drop the Havoc for literally anything else, yes even a P2020. 

I have not tried it on PC. The experience I had with it on console made me avoid it like the plague. Maybe with MnK is a little bit better? Anyway, I did not want to take any chances lol.

Message 1 of 5 (459 Views)

Re: Havoc too slow?

★★★ Guide

It is.

Not only you need to heat it up before firing, but it also has bad recoil pattern - first bullets kick heavily to the right, when you start firing, and later it isn't straight vertical.

Shooting with short bursts doesn't help, even with turbocharger. Devotion seems to be easier to control at range with it than havoc.

And ADS penalty(aim down sight) - 50% to movement speed. All assault rifles have it, what makes you literrally standing still while firing.(SMGs have -15%)

Message 2 of 5 (428 Views)

★ Guide
@AcidicSoda44031 It's recoil pattern isn't bad. It's left right left right while holding down with purple magazine. Also if you're on controller it is a crouch spam monster and you'll delete people with turbo. It is weird though that it's recoil pattern is harder than the devo, which should be a care package gun.
Message 3 of 5 (420 Views)

★★★ Pro
@DesertDust91 yeah the fact that it needs to heat up before firing is just bad. I think that is what gets me the most.

@TinyTim6991 I can agree that it deletes people when bullets actually land, but it's a miracle if I can even begin to shoot before getting downed. That's the thing. There's literally nothing I can do if someone runs up in my face while having the Havoc in my hands. By the time it heats up I'd be down already.
Message 4 of 5 (403 Views)

★ Guide
@AcidicSoda44031 The gun got nerfd to the ground and now its just *, all they had to do was nerf the damage just a tiny bit but instead they added so much recoil its not even worth grabing it anymore
Message 5 of 5 (387 Views)