Havoc Rifle proposal Select fire buff by adding shield battery charged shot

by JACKTH3R1PP3R97

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Havoc Rifle proposal Select fire buff by adding shield battery charged shot

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Change it to where instead of select fire Be able to give it charged shot by using a shield battery like like the sentinel rifle instead of a select fire ? Or make it to where if u have a select fire activated make it to where you u can use the shield battery for a charged shot to buff the select fire shot.

Message 1 of 4 (290 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Charge rifle proposal Select fire buff by adding shield battery charged shot

★★★★★ Apprentice

Oh I see, increase the Power of The Beam Shots of the Havoc Rifle... I Think its just need to eliminate the Shot Delay and Improve Accuracy to Buff it..

But the Charge Rifle would work perfect with your Shield Battery Idea because both are Snipers... and could also have Select Fire if Respawn can consider it...

Turn the Charge Rifle into a Beam Laser Or Single Shot Charging Rifle with Select Fire or Shield Batteries/Cells

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (216 Views)

All Replies

Re: Charge rifle proposal Select fire buff by adding shield battery charged shot

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Or something could be better its the include the Select Fire in the Charge Rifle and Instead of Shooting Beams, one Single Chargin Powerful Beam.

Another way it could work its by using Select Fire, turning into a Laser Beam which produces a constant Laser that would overheat with time.

But using all the Magazine this time around, not neccesary to use the Shield Battery. I just think it  needs to be part of Energy Weapons.

Message 2 of 4 (271 Views)

★ Guide
@Zenmurone Honestly I meant to put havoc Rifle in that not charge but that does sound some though
Message 3 of 4 (247 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Oh I see, increase the Power of The Beam Shots of the Havoc Rifle... I Think its just need to eliminate the Shot Delay and Improve Accuracy to Buff it..

But the Charge Rifle would work perfect with your Shield Battery Idea because both are Snipers... and could also have Select Fire if Respawn can consider it...

Turn the Charge Rifle into a Beam Laser Or Single Shot Charging Rifle with Select Fire or Shield Batteries/Cells

Message 4 of 4 (217 Views)