Re: Havoc Needs serious work

by hhnbbfggty66

Original Post

Havoc Needs serious work

★ Guide

Everything about this gun is trash. Unless it’s got the turbo charger... it’s too hard to adjust aim after the windup when ur in the middle of Geri g shot... I don’t have this problem with the devotion... But havoc is just all over the place and way to hard to control. I’d like to see some work done to this gun... take away all the kick at the start of wind up and the. Gradually add it the longer you fire... something besides the trash it has now. 

Message 1 of 8 (515 Views)

★★★ Guide
@DgkAllDay09 This weapon is fine, you have to adjust yourself to it, it is meant to take skill to use because of how hard hitting it is, and of the two weapons that use the turbo the havoc can still be used quite effectively in the right hands without the turbo.
Message 2 of 8 (482 Views)

★★★ Pro
@DgkAllDay09 Always try to prefire with this whenever possible, just hold the trigger if you know someone might be around the corner and you'll catch them with a chunk of damage before they could react (usually). And unless you have recoil control mastered only use it in close quarters on hipfire for best results.
Message 3 of 8 (397 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I agree wholeheartedly. I rather have a side arm than the Havoc, it's not good. I never have gotten any kills with it and it's difficult to use.  

Message 4 of 8 (359 Views)

Champion

It doesn't need work...you need to work on using it. This gun is devastating if you put some time into learning how to control it.

It's not by any means the easiest gun to master but when you do it's extremely rewarding.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 8 (349 Views)

Champion (Retired)

What is happening? Confused Threads about Energy weapons being overpowered. Then threads about Energy weapons being trash. 

Message 6 of 8 (341 Views)

Champion

@SpyrosFPS  nerf the indecision please!

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 8 (332 Views)

★★★ Pro
@DgkAllDay09 This is a good weapon. It is strong and perfect.
Message 8 of 8 (311 Views)