Golden whistle

by Slippy-Sneak

Original Post

Golden whistle

★ Guide

Hi Apex Players

I have been wanting to post this for a while to see if it was actually a good idea.. so please someone let me know if it is or not.

Golden Whistle:

Available: (1 per map) In the game supply drops only (not lifeline drops) 

Use: Once only per player per game (this encourages players to pass it around the squad and when the last squad member uses it.... it auto drops on the floor and can be picked up by that squad again in that game)

Noise: Loud whistle sound when activated and beeps when dropped on the floor (if dropped off the map it reapers in a flyer)  

What it does:

-Defensive...When a teammate is downed you can use the whistle by swapping your gun for the whistle. You then put your cross-hair on the down enemy and activate with the shoot                 button (bit like mirage's tactical hologram). This will call in a rescue dog with 50hp (dog speed and barking noise is down to dev's) that will run from your position in a straight line to                 the downed teammate and revive your team mate very quick (faster than life line). once revived the dog howls and runs off.

-Attacking... When you have downed an enemy you can call your rescue dog in the same way as above but not to revive but to maul and finish your enemy. Same rules as above in                terms of hit points ect..)

Distance: You can only use this within 20 feet of the downed player for both Defensive and Attacking usage.

Message 1 of 3 (352 Views)

Re: Golden whistle

★ Guide

Did no one see this?

Message 2 of 3 (282 Views)

Re: Golden whistle

★★ Pro
@Slippy-Sneak Dogs have been the bane of anyone playing any of the last 50 cod games :P I really dont like the idea of ranged revive, ranged finish already exists but relies on you being able to shoot the player and the fluff factor - PLEASE NO MORE DOGS IN FPS
Message 3 of 3 (264 Views)