Re: Golden shield drop rate

by Sir_Named

Original Post

Golden shield drop rate

★★★★ Novice

Everyone knows that the golden shield is broken. No question. Heres one way to" balance it". Make it spawn only in the train, and in vaults. The fact that you can just randomly get it, is really unfair. If you wanna get a golden shield, work for it, because people might camp the vaults, and the train is always a fiesta zone.

Message 1 of 6 (740 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Ever since the vault keys got fixed in March 3rd, 2020 patch. There have been more Gold Armors lately yes. They nerfed the spawn rating of them but you can get a full squad of all Gold Armor on World Edge. The Cargo bots should be changed too.

They can spawn 1-3 golds at once. I saw it many times or sometimes they spawn 1 gold and 1 purple armor. 

Personally, there should only be 1 gear or 1 weapon that has a chance of spawning from the cargo bots. This would reduce the spawn rating of Gold Armor as well. 

Vaults are fine and there's a chance there is only 1 gold armor in the vault or none at all. 

Edit: I think the train should be random but there's always 1 gold item on the train unless they changed that rule for it. I don't land train because it not worth it. 

Message 2 of 6 (664 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Expert
@Leo_the_Lion25 What do you mean cargo bots can spawn 1-3 golds at once? I have never seen this. Maybe a gold and a purple, but definitely not more than one gold.
I think gold armor is fine, plus using vaults is somewhat risky.
Message 3 of 6 (633 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Sir_Named Because it called RNG.
Message 4 of 6 (616 Views)

★★ Expert
@Leo_the_Lion25 What do you mean rng? I don’t think cargo bots can ever give you more than 1 gold item, and if they do it must be so rare that it doesn’t really matter anyway.
Message 5 of 6 (599 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Sir_Named You must not play this game every day to say that.

Cargo bots can even drop two Legendary Backpacks at the same time...
Message 6 of 6 (577 Views)