Original Post

Can we have more loot pls?

★ Guide

We need more guns and more ammo ,the rest can stay the same pls

Message 1 of 12 (1,779 Views)

Re: Can we have more loot pls?

★★★ Expert
@Mortal-san

The way you've phrased it makes it sound like a "hot drop" problem. Which makes me less sympathetic than I might have been.
Message 2 of 12 (1,731 Views)

★ Guide

@reconzero yes and no

If you hotdrop you have a ammo problem and if you don't hotdrop you have to search 5 minutes for a proper loadout... maybe ppl would stop hot dropping if the good loot wasn't distributed between only 3 POIs.

And sometimes its not about the hotdrop but getting 5th partied and not having time to loot.

And honestly opening 3 lootbins and not getting a single gun is just stupid.

Message 3 of 12 (1,714 Views)

★★★ Expert
@Mortal-san

I see what you're saying, but I have to disagree with "maybe ppl would stop hot dropping if the good loot wasn't distributed between only 3 POIs."

It isn't, and they won't.
Message 4 of 12 (1,703 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@Mortal-san Everyone drops fragment, estates, or command, because they think everyone will. So, ppl want kills, they think the only way to get kills easily is to go where everyone is going. That means hot drop. Since they think hot drop, and go to the now established hot drop place, everyone will go there, becas if 3 or more squads go there, the entire lobby does. If people see this frequently, they go there, and it just snowballs until it becomes the official party town of the map. Long story short, since people think people will go there, they go there, and fuel the I think people will go there notion. It’s a constant cause and effect.
Message 5 of 12 (1,692 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@reconzero I see what you are saying, but if you don't drop into a "hot" zone where the game straight up says "high tier loot" when you land, then yes there are no guns. Or, you find a p2020 and then that is it. You run around looking for loot and bump into another squad, who have already won a fight so they are looted and have better shields. You stand no chance. Arenas has proven that BR is about nothing but loot. If a top pred drops in and finds a p2020 they will lose to a bronze who has a purple shield and any other gun. And to @Mortal-san 's point, yes everyone drops together because everyone is looking for that top tier loot. It needs to be spread out more.
Message 6 of 12 (1,663 Views)

★★★ Expert
@SolitaryMassacre

I feel as if we're playing two completely different games, or that maybe respawn spreads loot differently depending on the lobby's average mmr. In my experience loot is very evenly distributed across the entirety of any given map. Even the areas marked as "high tier loot" are typically little better than anywhere else, and likewise the areas highlighted in blue - almost nothing there you won't find anywhere else. These are all just gimmicks designed to lure the gullible so that masters and preds can get a few early and easy kills.

That is not to say that the loot is generous. It isn't. But the fact that it isn't generous is exactly why the hot drop is purely a luck-based move.

Drop the edge of the map, preferably late in the drop and as far off the line as you can get. You won't get any early-game engagements, but that's sort of the point. You won't get any easy kills, but likewise no lucky playstation squeaker will kill you. Loot until you have what you feel like you need and then move to areas where enemies are likely to be... if that's how you play.
Message 7 of 12 (1,630 Views)

Give us more loot

★ Guide

Why is the loot artificially bad?

You could just have double the loot, make stack sizes bigger idc.

Just do something i'm tired of:

Looking for loot all the time

Having to fight against my teammates for loot

Constantly asking my teammates for loot

Not having ammo to fight

Running across half the map with trash guns

Not beeing able to find body shields

Not beeing able to heal because there are no meds

Nobody ever ever liked the luck based aspects

of battle royal.

Message 8 of 12 (1,493 Views)

Re: Give us more loot

★★★★★ Pro
@Mortal-san Shields in particular are really scarce. I guess you have to craft them and evo them up yourself. I'm not a fan of the loot pool so far this season.
Message 9 of 12 (1,457 Views)

Re: Give us more loot

★★ Pro

Everyone complains about people looting for too long....but I find, if you don't, you won't have any ammo to fight with, let alone attachments, mags, shields, meds.  Loot is 50/50. You die by it, or you thrive by it. 

Message 10 of 12 (1,383 Views)