Gibby doesnt need an arm shield

by Benchwarmerbrew

Original Post

Gibby doesnt need an arm shield

★★★★ Guide

Fight me. He doesnt need 15 damage reduction AND 50 extra HP because of an arm shield. Thats so broken. Remove it. Caustic doesnt get it and hes F tier. Gibby doesnt need all this extra HP

Message 1 of 7 (579 Views)

Re: Gibby doesnt need an arm shield

★★ Expert
@Benchwarmerbrew First, Caustic is not F tier.
Second, what is your suggestion? Gibraltar has a huge hitbox, so only having a 15% damage reduction wouldn’t work. His arm shield is strong, but it’s only in one direction and glow brightly. Even if it was as broken as you make it seem, completely removing it is too drastic.
Message 2 of 7 (566 Views)

@Benchwarmerbrew He absolutely needs an armshield. That's his signature dude. He's a tank and meant to feel that way. The only change he needs is a 15-20 second cool down on his gun shield when it's broken and for kraber shots to penetrate his shield and do damage. Right now the shield absorbs the whole kraber shot which is ridiculous.
Message 3 of 7 (489 Views)

★ Guide
@Benchwarmerbrew I think caustic and wattson should have an arm shield as well since they're tank classes.
Message 4 of 7 (451 Views)

★★ Expert
@Blasian311 Wattson isn’t a tank. Caustic, kind of, but he basically has Bangalore gas but better.
Wattson I think has Low Profile.
Also, arm shield is a Gibby ability.
Message 5 of 7 (411 Views)

Community Manager

@Sir_Named Yup Wattson has Low Profile, and definitely isn't any sort of tank. 

Sorry for semantics, but shield icon denotes a "Defensive" Legend rather than one playing a "tank" role. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 7 (362 Views)

@EA_David starting a petition to change Gibbys class to "Tank" with a tank icon
Message 7 of 7 (327 Views)