Get spitfire out of the game or do less bullets or even less damage just nerf sp

by assassin1257345

Original Post

Get spitfire out of the game or do less bullets or even less damage just nerf sp

★★★ Newbie

Get spitfire out of the game or so man People will quitte apex man me included

Message 1 of 4 (428 Views)

Re: Get spitfire out of the game or do less bullets or even less damage just ner

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@assassin1257345There is a possibility the spitfire will be care packaged in season 10 and the prowler will return as ground loot, I am not 100% this is going to happen but I am pretty sure they will care package the spitfire because they are also likely adding a new LMG that uses light ammo and in the trailer they showed a prowler with no sights on it like they did with the peacekeeper before bringing it back to ground loot

Message 2 of 4 (365 Views)

Re: Get spitfire out of the game or do less bullets or even less damage just ner

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@assassin1257345i disagree. i think the spitfire is good it got nerfed a little while ago. now they want to hide it in a care package so only the chosen few get to play with it while some hardnose donkey like me who can use and respects the spitfire won't get it anymore because of people like you. i respectfully disagree on the spitfire.

Message 3 of 4 (321 Views)

★★ Expert
@gg123xyz Imo the spitfire is ok for BR but not in Arenas
Message 4 of 4 (300 Views)