Game errors result in two identical heirlooms not being treated fairly

by HeroJYJo

Original Post

Game errors result in two identical heirlooms not being treated fairly

★ Apprentice

I'm an APEX player. The thing is that between the 13th and 28th, I bought 24 iron crown treasure boxes and 3500 gold coins to buy a blood dog's heirloom (axe). At the end of the 28th iron crown event, I bought nearly 500 legendary treasure boxes to open the dagger heirloom of evil spirits. As a result, the same blood dog axe appeared again, because in the game, the blood dog can not hold two same axes, and the game does not reflect that I have a second , so I contacted EA online customer service in the official website, customer service also clearly and I explained that this is the result of game errors, and was surprised to tell me that I should not appear. In this case, I also inquired about my record of six purchases of gold coins, inquired that I had two axes, but told me that I would replace the second AXE, I lost with a small part of the metal in the game, to know that each player who opened 500 boxes was running for a rare heirloom, and the 500 legendary boxes were equivalent to 5000. There are 0 gold coins, and the 50,000 gold coins are about 416 dollars, which is used to make a small part of the metal in the game. This mechanism is absolutely unfair to the players who encounter this kind of thing. And it's not just a player I've had. I also consulted a lot of APEX players. There are also a large part of the encounter such things, everyone said it was very unfair, very angry, in the game. We spent money. And without getting what we want, there's no difference between the 500 legendary boxes and the rafting! For our many years of EA game enthusiasts, it is absolutely a heavy blow! I hope you and your team can modify this unfair mechanism. I wonder if you can see this post! But I really can't help it. I don't want to lose my love for EA games and my attitude towards EA. I just want to turn the lost axe heirloom into the evil heirloom I want. Is it so difficult? Is it fair that you can give me a small amount of metal back, and you can't give me the same value of dagger heirloom?

Message 1 of 2 (224 Views)

Re: Game errors result in two identical heirlooms not being treated fairly

★ Apprentice

希望EA工作室能尽快解决血狗传家宝的问题。给玩家一把匕首

Message 2 of 2 (168 Views)