Re: Flatline needs nerfed

by Leo_the_Lion25

Original Post

Flatline needs nerfed

★★★★ Guide

Dont care what anyone says. This gun is too powerful and doesnt need to hit for 20 a shot. Also no one asked for the anvil receiver. Another broken hop up

Message 1 of 10 (937 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Benchwarmerbrew 😛 Heck no!
Message 2 of 10 (922 Views)

★★★ Pro

You must be joking. And Flatline only does 20 damage to Low Profile Legends.... This should be common knowledge for you by now for how long you played the game.

Flatline does 19 damage to normal and 16 to Gibby/Caustic. 

The weapons that need a nerf are Peacekeeper and Charge Rifle. Charge Rifle just needs to be a Care Package or taken out of the game. 

Message 3 of 10 (893 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

No it doesn't and posts like this distract from weapons that really need a nerf.  Hope Respawn ignores this.

Message 4 of 10 (873 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Benchwarmerbrew Flatline is garbage meta one in your rotation and see how bad it is
Message 5 of 10 (852 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

The Flatline is fine. It’s the peacekeeper that’s the real problem. I’m also not against the idea of the R-99 losing it’s barrel mod slot to make it less dominant as well. 

Message 6 of 10 (825 Views)

★★★ Novice

This gun doesn't seem powerful because of the slow shot. At the time of killing enemies with 20 damage I am already dying in R99.

Message 7 of 10 (698 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Benchwarmerbrew hop up is broken and no one asking for,but flatline is a good game that no needs nerf,so play with your pk and charge riffle forward and shut up
Message 8 of 10 (682 Views)

★ Guide

I think simply slowing down the fire rate on the charge rifle will solve the problem.  I like it personally though.

Message 9 of 10 (656 Views)

★ Guide

Not a Flatline. But I think Charge Rifle need to be nerfing.

Message 10 of 10 (592 Views)