Flatline is the 2nd worst weapon after that Mozambique

by realy-bad-1

Original Post

Flatline is the 2nd worst weapon after that Mozambique

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

this gun is still crappy even with level 3 attachments.   bad range , and bad bullet drop , bad recoil  . 

everything is bad about this gun.  

EA_Blueberry: Slightly edited post title to be more appropriate for all ages

Message 1 of 36 (2,273 Views)

Re: Flatline is the 2nd crapiest weapon after that Mozambi

★★★ Pro

Yep, I don't pick it up at all. It like the Prowler should also have select fire already on it too.

No point in single fire flatline when single fire hemlock is better to me. 

Message 2 of 36 (2,250 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

The prowler is God tier if you know what you're doing.

But I agree. The flatline is absolute trash. 

Message 3 of 36 (2,235 Views)

★★ Pro

The only time it can shine is with a mag early game and hipfire strafing people.  Late game it totally falls off because you can't put a barrel stabiliser on it.

Message 4 of 36 (2,227 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@realy-bad-1The Flatline has let me down to many time to count.
The gun is complete trash and has no usefulness.
The time to kill is too long.
It has a low fire-rate, and the high recoil which defies physics!
The low fire-rate with the slight increase in damage should give the flatline the same recoil as the r301.
It can be used at medium range but can be out done at that range by r301 and every other assault rifle.

The Flatline needs a rework... It is as simple as that.
Either decrease the recoil to that of the r301 or increase the damage to 18 or 20 to justify the crazy recoil.
Or maybe give a 2 round burst mode like the AN-94.
It is up to RESPAWN

Message 5 of 36 (2,163 Views)

Community Manager

How do you all feel the weapons will compete now in Season 2 per the latest Weapons Update?

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 36 (2,136 Views)

★★ Guide

this gun will go down as the worst gun in this game. It has way too much recoil to even use it. I love how their logic in buffing the Alternator was that if you get caught in the open youre screwed. Well this is hands down the worst gun in the game. The bullets go everywhere even at close range. I would rather use a p2020 than this garbage

Message 7 of 36 (1,925 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Tperodactyl They need to buff the recoil on it. It moves up and it also has issues with left and right. You cannot control the recoil and you miss shots. I once shot a fully 20 clip into a Bloodhound and only landed 2 shots. Okay.
Message 8 of 36 (1,920 Views)

★★ Pro

Modern flatline absolutely shreds at close range :S  The buff to the flatline other than the introduction of disruptor was the most love any weapon has ever had in Apex.

Message 9 of 36 (1,905 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@realy-bad-1Yeah, this gun needs a barrel stabilizer bad!

I just played a match exactly 1 minute ago!

I could not hit a shot at more than 15 meters.

The gun was jumping all over the place.

I have used the 3x and 2x acog to no good.

It landed maybe 3 shots but the pathfinder melted me with an r99 at medium range. I think he dumped 2 mags into me while I perfectly tracked him with my 3xAcog and dumped only 1 mag.

I could not believe I could not land any shots! I perfectly aimed aimed at him, and he was not moving, just standing there dumping his r99 at medium range.

If I was using the r301 with the 3x Acog I would have beamed that pathfinder.

The flatline can shred at 5 to 15 meters but that's r99, and peacekeeper territory, and the r99 melts at that range.

The flatline still has no defining range of use.

The only I have come to is firing off the hip while circling an enemy, and shredding enemies on their flanks at close range.

The flatline show a quick glimps of potential that is erodded by more customizable weapons at mid game.

Please give the flatline a barrel stabilizer and make it a truely useful assualt rifle able to engage at both close range and medium range.

The close range is perfect for an assault rifle; it is not better than an smg or shotgun but can handle it own and is on par with the r301 for close range fights.

But where it falls off is at medium range combat, and this is where an assualt rifle should shine.

LMG like the spitfire and devotion has a barrel stabiliser, so please give the flatline a barrel stabilizer.

Buff Successful

Message 10 of 36 (1,902 Views)