Fix broken armor and pathfinder

by Nboy91

Original Post

Highlighted

Fix broken armor and pathfinder

★★★ Newbie

Since the new update they completely trashed the game now the armor is completely broken in a way that what ever level armor u got like lvl 2 3 or gold it dosent work anyone u get killed too easy now with anything but gold i played a few rounds since the new update i was getting heavily. Damage with lvl 3 then killed the same way with lvl 3 or 2 i played some more just think its me i found out then that none of the armor is doing its job anymor its like u have a lvl 1 on all the time except. U got a lvl 2 3 or gold it will really good they actually fix the armor properly and not half * it. Now this pathfinder problem that we all be having is bloody terrible they said in the last patch they fix the hit box problems. But they didnt hit it at all his hit box is still terriable as hell i think they should increase the damage on him like they did to wraith and or increase the hit box on him

Message 1 of 6 (655 Views)

Re: Fix broken armor and pathfinder

Champion (Retired)
@Nboy91 Pathfinder, Lifeline,Wraith and Wattson have incoming damage increased by 5%.
Gold shield is the same as Purple shield level 3. Gold recharges shield with finisher.
Fast decrease of shield happens because of the new hop up disruptor for Alternator and Re-45.
Message 2 of 6 (640 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hey @Nboy91 

If you still facing hit reg issues.

You can leave feedback: Apex Legends - Info Request Hit Reg.

I think the armor issue is a bit odd.

Have you maybe a clip of this issue?

It's could been the newly added apex disruptor rounds that have increased damage against armor.
Those hop ups are only for the alternator and the RE-45.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 3 of 6 (637 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@ sproskap-gt pathfinder is still hard to kill even with increase 5% cause of his hit box still broken and I was getting massive damage or even killed to my armor either I was level 2 or 3 with a normal weapon it wasn't normal to take that much damage from a normal weapon 

Message 4 of 6 (623 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Zeelmaekers it was a bit odd when I played it yesterday night the armor usually works or doesn't work sometimes then I played it yesterday it was really bad like the armor wasn't doing it's job either I was level 2 or 3 it look like the damage to the armors increase with any standard weapon used on me
Message 5 of 6 (616 Views)

Hey @Nboy91 

If you could record any game play of this happening that would be helpful.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 6 of 6 (598 Views)