Faster looting idea

by SethScampiShaft

Original Post

Faster looting idea

★★★ Newbie

I think it would be really awesome if when you pick up a gun off the ground (not a death box) it automatically picks up the ammo around it. I think this would make looting less of a hassle and gets you into the fight quicker.

Message 1 of 4 (266 Views)

Re: Faster looting idea

Community Manager

Do you think it should pick up all of the ammo for the weapons you're currently using even if it takes up empty slots, or just fill up the stacks you have in your inventory while leaving space open?

What if you had a pistol and had no intention of keeping it when looting a death box, but since it automatically grabs all the ammo for you it will have the opposite effect where you'll have to spend more time dumping everything.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 4 (233 Views)

★ Guide

Want the solution to slow looting? Eliminate looting...everybody drops purple shields shi whatever two guns they want...

But the devs would never do this because loot rng is the only thing that gives new players a chance. Not that it really matters...the total player base is probably around 4 million right now

Message 3 of 4 (228 Views)

★★★★ Guide
No, I dun want to fill up my limited slots with all ammo, especially when I use wingman and the game auto pick 4 stacks of heavy for me o.O
Message 4 of 4 (219 Views)