Re: Evo shields: no more level 2/3 shields from the looting pool

by Gator762FMJ

Original Post

Evo shields: no more level 2/3 shields from the looting pool

★★ Novice

Hello all,

As the title suggests, I feel that level 2/3 evo shield should be eliminated from the looting pool. (not including the shield charged up by other players in death boxes)

I felt that many times, I have experienced where both teams landed on the map roughly the same time at different sides of the area, one team would have maybe two level 2 shields and the other team would have level 1s or without. I felt that this RNG is just too insane and unfair, especially during first drop. 

Let me know what you guys think.

Regards

Adreaven

Message 1 of 3 (316 Views)

★ Guide

NOOOOOOO

You can just hand over the game to the sweaty players, because only those super sweaty players will have decent shields.

Message 2 of 3 (309 Views)

★★ Novice

How about reducing the crafting materials needed for armor evolve at the same time?

Because I felt that most of the "fairer" fights happen when you just landed. As you progress further into the game, it will just mainly be based around 3rd partying and your positions at the time of engagement (for example people camping you at the edge of the circle while you are moving in). The level of shield would somehow be not big of an issue if you are third partying (especially with snipers) anyway. 

Remember that apex event where the max level of armor was Evo shield level 1, and then after like a week it increases to level 2 and a week later to level 3. I found that the event was extremely fun for me personally and that is where I got my idea from.

I don't think having a max evo as level 1 would work well for a battle royale game (where RNG is part of the game), but I find the RNG for the shield loot from landing is just too high and is good, in my opinion to lower that a little bit.

Message 3 of 3 (290 Views)