Re: Energy SMG or Energy Shotgun

by hhnbbfggty66

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Energy SMG or Energy Shotgun

★★★ Guide

I think it would be cool to see another energy weapon perhaps an SMG or shotgun.

Message 1 of 7 (536 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Pro

I believe the Peacekeeper is an energy weapon. It takes normal shotgun ammo for simplicity. 

Respawn could introduce the Volt smg.

That would be an easy introduction, the volt.

Respawn should have introduced the Volt with Wattson, but they may add it later in season 2.

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (331 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide
They are introducing the L-star soon. It is going to be a legendary energy lmg. The triple take already already doubles as an energy shotgun, so I doubt that they'll be introducing anything to step on its toes (at least not soon).
Message 2 of 7 (518 Views)

★★★ Pro
Considering how hard energy weapons hit I think a SMG or shotgun might make the R99 and Peacekeeper obsolete lol
Message 3 of 7 (479 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@NNeil6991, wait ppl already use the TT as an energy shotgun? Damn I thought I was special in this regard... damn...

Well guess I'll use the R99 as sniper
Message 4 of 7 (451 Views)

★★★★ Pro

An energy grenade launcher would be nice, the longer you charge, the further it's launched, maybe? Or a one second spool up with tracing line (like other nades) before launching? ('splosion on impact, extra damage if a direct hit)

Add a little more variety and strategy options.

Message 5 of 7 (432 Views)

Champion

I could see an energy shotgun that charges up a bit like the havok, but doesn't fire until you release the trigger.

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Got some QOL ideas for Apex? Add them here: 

Apex Legends QOL Collection

Message 6 of 7 (423 Views)

★★★ Pro

I believe the Peacekeeper is an energy weapon. It takes normal shotgun ammo for simplicity. 

Respawn could introduce the Volt smg.

That would be an easy introduction, the volt.

Respawn should have introduced the Volt with Wattson, but they may add it later in season 2.

Message 7 of 7 (332 Views)