Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Did Anyone know that you get rewards from Connecting Twitch/amazon prime and

by FinalInfern0

Original Post

Did Anyone know that you get rewards from Connecting Twitch/amazon prime and EA

★★★ Newbie
I just linked my accounts and i see the time specifc rewards ended yesterday, i was having trouble linking my accounts due to Technical issues, and getting my Subscription activated  The person i had the pleasure with chatting to on the team said even he was having trouble connecting accounts and didn't get his reward either I Don't Believe that this promo was advertised well enough, If you connected Accounts you received 1 Legendary skin and 5 apex packs.The only catch was that  you had to sign up from FEB 17th 2019 TO APRIL 18th 2019 DID ANYONE GET NOTICE OF THIS PROMO???  I SUGGEST WE PETITION TO EXTEND THIS PROMOTION TO GIVE THOSE A HAVING TECH ISSUES A CHANCE TO GET REWARDS.

Lets hear thought on this if we get enough support we can make it happen
Message 1 of 3 (147 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Did Anyone know that you get rewards from Connecting Twitch/amazon prime and

★★★ Newbie
Lets get some feed back on this for sure so its gets noticed
Message 2 of 3 (139 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Yes, it noticed me alot of times, from Twitch, youtube, facebook group to in-game lobby.
Message 3 of 3 (70 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help