Re: Devotion too OP and given too freely!!!!

by S_T_F-Original

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Devotion too OP and given too freely!!!!

★★★★★ Apprentice

Quite simply, turbo or no turbo the devotion is ruining season 6's experience already, everyone seems to be running around with them!! Now ordinarily, I'd say over the course of a whole game if you run across maybe 2-4 of them for the average player and a half decent squad it could be manageable?

However, in the new updates' current state you have a wpn that had just been relegated from a care pkg to normal (which in itself indicates how powerful it is) and people are picking them up off the floor at the start of a game!!!!!!!!  If you have a white or even a blue body shield you are toast. Burnt toast.

Put it back in the care package, make them spawn less or at least nerf the fire rate or dmg it deals per bullet. 

Please. 

Message 1 of 5 (819 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Apprentice

Well with the update 1.44 released today, at least we can see they are working on it... A step in the right direction. 

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (630 Views)

All Replies

@S_T_F-Original To be frank, I don't know why this "only 3 weapons in care package" rule has to exist. Every time one goes in, one comes out, and usually causes havoc. Mastiff and Devotion are prime examples. Only thing we need now is that Sentinel goes into care package, and Kraber comes out unchanged.
Message 2 of 5 (798 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I agree. With the new armor changes it takes .5 sec to die from this weapon. You cant do anything if your playing a smaller legend but die. Seems like when I am playing Lifeline it stuns the hell out of me. Feel like Murphy in Robocop. Gun needs a ROF or DMG or stun nerf or all 3.

Message 3 of 5 (778 Views)

★ Guide
@S_T_F-Original I dont understand how they manage to make care package weapon a commong gun without nerfing all stats, all they nerf is mag size, and damn Rampart can have it as big as it was as a package weapon + 1. This is balance?
Message 4 of 5 (737 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Well with the update 1.44 released today, at least we can see they are working on it... A step in the right direction. 

Message 5 of 5 (631 Views)