Re: DON'T NERF OR TAKE AWAY DEVO!!

by Irres169

Original Post

DON'T NERF OR TAKE AWAY DEVO!!

★★★★★ Novice

Devo is already nerfed so much and nerfing it anymore would just make it useless... It's perfect the way it is now and I always felt like it should be in the ground loot and not in the care package.. it's easy to use compared to any other weapon for a noob like me... Plz don't put it back in cp or nerf it... Plz RESPAWN!!

Message 1 of 12 (1,009 Views)

★★ Pro

No judgement on OP

but any gun that allows me to wipe 2 whole squads while barely trying is overpowered.

Message 2 of 12 (859 Views)

@ItsYaBoi_Izaan Why don't you take Mastiff then when it's so good against Devotion? =) Obviously it must be even better then! Or are you limiting your power level in consideration?
Message 3 of 12 (833 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Peri_Longbow_plz joke's on you I use a mastiff and Devo combo
Message 4 of 12 (798 Views)

★★★ Guide

@ItsYaBoi_Izaan I use the devo and I love it and I was excited to see it coming back to ground loot but I admit it is OP and it should be nerfed better if I can wipe another squad when they all have red evos and i only have a blue and the rest of my squad is dead or downed then it should nerfed and nerfed to where it fits well in the meta and not as a tool of ultimate destruction.

Message 5 of 12 (788 Views)

@Peri_Longbow_plz needs a slight adjustment imo along with the volt and we have a good balance of viable weapons.

Just need the Alternator buffed to give us another smg option.
Message 6 of 12 (777 Views)

★★★ Pro
@BBY_YOD4 not just a nerf. It needs to be f..ed to the ground. Turbo Charger, ext mag 3 is enough to kill a whole squad in final rings if the player gets the squad off guard which happens a lot this season with footstep glitch.
Message 7 of 12 (730 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

First of all lots of toxic players out there hate Devo claiming it is way too powerful which isn't the case they probably just suck at spraying and spitfire and Devo are the only guns which can u can use for spraying so next they will start complaining about spitfire... A Mastiff easily counters the devotion. Now obviously not everyone in a squad will have a Devo and a Mastiff... My suggestion is to please make Devo and Mastiff CP items permanently... Buff alternator and sentinel or remove them as they've become pointless and useless and plz stop nerfing everything by listening to the toxic part of the community... Buffing is always better than nerfing stuff... and btw @VaultTheHavoc why don't u just ask them to remove all the weapons and we just use punching and kicking... Definitely kills the RNG... No? 

Message 8 of 12 (651 Views)

@ItsYaBoi_Izaan Alternator buff is a definite imo. Why it can't be buffed is beyond me, surely the more viable weapons the better.
Whats the point of throw away weapons?
Message 9 of 12 (625 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@xx_Dante2k_xx I agree with you 100%... Some people just can't appreciate for once how good the game is so they try to dig it's negative aspects and keep asking for nerfs until the game is just unplayable
Message 10 of 12 (611 Views)