Re: DEVO NEEDS TO GO BACK

by RxPoIaris

Original Post

Accepted Solution

DEVO NEEDS TO GO BACK

★★★ Newbie

I know there is already topics on this, but I am beyong frustrated. What made you guys think making the devo a floor weapon was a good idea? We literally just asked you guys to nerf the havoc last season. Then this season you also introduce a new energy weapon thats pretty much the old havoc. I swear Im so close to uninstalling this game. I already dont like ea so i was hesitant getting Apex. We have put too much money into this game for you to do this to is. Now I know yall working from home and such, but this is not gonna work. Do yall actually play the game? This is not fun this is not worth my money or time. I might aswell take my money to Warzone and i dont like that game either. 

Message 1 of 2 (440 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice
I agree. Devotional should go back to the care package now. I don't see the point in letting the problems that were solved in the previous season come back again. Weapons that go into care packages don't need to be rotated, and if the management is committed to that, it's a big mistake.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (396 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
I agree. Devotional should go back to the care package now. I don't see the point in letting the problems that were solved in the previous season come back again. Weapons that go into care packages don't need to be rotated, and if the management is committed to that, it's a big mistake.
Message 2 of 2 (397 Views)