DELETE MASTIFF THX

★ Apprentice

AS THE TITLE SAYS

DELETE MASTIFF

ITS OP AF

Message 1 of 18 (1,380 Views)

Re: DELETE MASTIFF THX

★★★★ Guide

@Rasberry97 If we're deleting op weapons then the Devotion, Volt, and R-99 go first. Afterwards they'd take a hard look at the hemlock and R301. Then maybe the Mastiff if they have time.

Message 2 of 18 (1,355 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Rasberry97 Mastiff is fine. Shotguns are supposed to be strong in CQC and mastiff has a built-in chock that makes it good in mid-close range. If you run into a guy with a mastiff, you should either 1) disengage ASAP or 2) fight him with CQC weapons such as r-99 or another mastiff. If you 1v1 in CQC using an AR or LMG and lose to a mastiff, that's what's supposed to happen, or else why bother using shotguns?
Message 3 of 18 (1,342 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

TTK is too fast to the damn mastiff. That makes it too op. Reload speed and dmg should be reduced, as well as the find rate. Everyone is running around now with mastiffs, and don't even require skill, just point once. This means you can fight with an R99 against it, but it has way too short mag even with lv3 extended. If you are not using some cheats and hit the enemy with headshots only, then you stand no chance against mastiffs.

Message 4 of 18 (1,294 Views)

★ Guide
@CrashA320 TTK is actually a lot slower than most automatic weapons. The reason the mastiff is good is because it does burst damage not because it kills super fast.
Message 5 of 18 (1,252 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Ys the delivery of that burst damage makes it much more advantageous, because no need to keep on target, just click at the right time, and that's it. That is why it needs to reload much slower. EA has the habit of boosting key ratios 2-300%, they should do it now as well, not forcing us the way they want us to play. 

Message 6 of 18 (1,224 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Zamaha400 Should we just fight with pistols? 🤦🏾‍♂️ These Nerf or delete weapon posts always crack me up. Nothing is more powerful than the Other but it's not the easiest weapon to handle. But there's always a way to get around whatever weapon is constantly beating you. You just have to find it. Or fight fire with fire. The game does go both ways so you have opportunity to use the same weapons lol.
Message 7 of 18 (1,177 Views)

★★ Pro

Devotion is probably the first one that needs looking at and they made it bearable with the last change.

Message 8 of 18 (1,159 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Lord_Scorpion34 Yeah I hate nerf threads. People will exaggerate a gun's strengths while downplaying its weaknesses.

The guns are fairly competitive this season. The Sentinel still seems like crap and I have my eye on the devotion/volt but there's no serious needs for a nerf.

Message 9 of 18 (1,148 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Then there should be no other weapons but shotguns in the game... At higher levels you play only with r99s and shotguns... Says enough for me...

Message 10 of 18 (881 Views)