by Zamaha400

Original Post

Re: DELETE MASTIFF THX

★★ Novice

I think Mozambique should be deleted firstTongue out

Message 11 of 18 (527 Views)

★★ Pro
@srorymaker to control the mastif you need to remove the bolt. a mastiff with no bolt is not gud. but if you do that then all guns should have the same treatment so it takes 15 seconds or more to kill someone regardless of how strong your gun is. lots of dancing, lots of dirty looks lots of lol then sum1 dies and your happy.
Message 12 of 18 (521 Views)

★★ Pro
@gg123xyz like no more automatic guns. all white armor. 1 shot have to reload. 5 bullet on person at time. and you have to run slower if you hold a gun.
Message 13 of 18 (520 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@Zamaha400R-301 is so classic I dont think it would ever be removed, my idea though because they can’t actually remove weapons because we own skins for them but what if each map had a different gun meta, prowler could be on the ground loot on one map and R-99 care packaged in another, peacekeeper out on one and mastiff in packages on the other, etc

i think this would be fun at least for a LTM, even some LTMs of the old version of kings canyon with disruptor rounds and hammerpoints that havnt been in the game for like 6 seasons

Message 14 of 18 (453 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I share your pain. Mastif has almost 0 skill required to land a full dmg shot and even if you miss a bit its still about 80ish which is far beyond what a common weapon should be able to deal. At least with snipers the have a rate of fire drawback or bullet travel speed but mastif is ridiculous hope they nerf it soon.

Message 15 of 18 (355 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Zamaha400 When 9/10 of your deaths are from the mastiff, the weapon is OP. I am forced to use this weapon to compete.
Message 16 of 18 (319 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@jarrettgt I hear ya and that's probably why I don't feel they're OP even if they may be. I'm dead set on keeping all my fights at midrange until I have a massive advantage. Because of that I rarely deal with Mastiff users but I also only get about 5 or 6 kills in a game max.

It may be an issue but I can't see what I don't fight. I will dispute any false claims that don't require much experience to know.

Message 17 of 18 (315 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@jarrettgt Same, on the plus side I report all the mastiff noobs as cheaters. If they don't do anything about it, we do what we can... Recommend doing the same, maybe that will raise their attention
Message 18 of 18 (291 Views)