Community Weapon List: Opinions and Suggestions

by Zriyvhriex

Original Post

Community Weapon List: Opinions and Suggestions

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I'll leave this here, just because I'm tired of seeing so much childish behavior regarding balancing weapons.

''Nerf X weapon because it's noob-proof!'' Like, come on. At least try to suggest ways to deal with it, instead of whining.

With this out of the way, I'll provide a ''list'' of the most popular/powerful weapons, giving my personal opinion, trying to address the problems, and suggesting ways to deal with said problems.

If you disagree with anything, reply with a better suggestion in a *LOGICAL* manner. Thank you.

Keep in mind. The weapons in this list are meant to be powerful in the right hands.

If you have a good aim, a powerful weapon is meant to be better than a spray and pray weapon.

If you have skills, you will win. That's how it goes.

• Wingman: After it's nerf, it's a pretty balanced weapon. If you try to hip fire it without holding back your trigger happy finger, you'll never land a shot.
    Low magazine size early game encourages people to pick it up mid-late game, where it thrives. 

• Peacekeeper: Another nerfed weapon, precision choke rewards the good player. Post-nerf hip firing is also decent for the average player. No changes needed.

• R-99: Lowest TTK out of them all. The problem is it's hip-fire is too solid, but that's all the problems it has. Highest DPS of the game is fine, since it's meant to be powerful. Nerf it's hip-fire, but everything else is pretty solid.

• Devotion: As of 1.2, there was a reduction on it's magazine. It wasn't intended, but I feel like it's a healthy mistake. It's problem is the obvious god tier spray-and-praying, and you can't spray-and-pray as much if you don't have enough bullets. Suggestion: 40 bullets, more hip fire recoil, slightly more reload time (Like, 0.2 seconds).

• Havoc: Honestly, same problems with the Devotion, but doesn't need that heavy of a nerf. However, I think of something a bit more interesting. 30 bullets, a bit more hip-fire recoil. Select-Fire uses 3 ammo per shot. This both nerfs it's Auto mode mag, and buffs it's hitscan Single fire mag, which needs it, since it's the only hitscan weapon in the game, but it has damage reduction based on distance.

So, that's about it. If you read all this, thanks for your time.

And for everyone who wants to help the developers and help this game grow, don't whine or cry. Give helpful, non-feelings-biased suggestions. Think, think logically, and help this game and this community.

Every effort counts. Feel free to reply if you have any opinions/suggestions. :D

Message 1 of 1 (185 Views)