Re: Charge Rifle

by Hilshire12

Original Post

Charge Rifle

★ Guide

OK, to be completely fair: the charge rifle is bullsh*t. If you tag someone with the first laser it immediately slows them down. The other sniper rifles take precision and skill to use. That thing, while admittedly giving away your position, takes next to no aim to start hitting with then keep hitting with. 
A change up is in order, maybe the initial laser doesn't do damage, or there are less bullets in the magazine. I don't know. What I do know is that it needs some alteration

Message 1 of 4 (479 Views)

@Arkuos16 To be honest, I agree. Two friends of mine and I did a charge rifle squad...

needless to say, we won flawlessly.
Message 2 of 4 (422 Views)

★★ Guide

The charge rifle might as well be titled sniping for beginners as you requires almost no skill it's charged up time is too short the damage is too high and it's hitscan as well with no recoil which is why everyone is using charge rifles as opposed to any other sniper rifle including the kraber

Message 3 of 4 (358 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Arkuos16 Wait a moment... I thought they removed the slow on-hit with the Charge Rifle? I thought it was part of its balancing in a previous patch? They may have also decreased the damage a bit too.
Message 4 of 4 (336 Views)