Re: What I propose the PK nerf be

by xx_Dante2k_xx

Original Post

★★★★★ Guide
@Sir_Named No, you dont need a headshot for 110 dams. Its all body. But with a choke, its not hard to do especially since the choke lasts a few seconds after ADS, but I edited my answer lol
Message 71 of 113 (521 Views)

Re: Can we nerf the Peacekeeper finally?

★★★ Pro

NERF this stupid gun. I hate starting a game for a person to hit me for 110-121 damage off rip. No Skill whatsoever in that.

Reduce the damage to 8 from 10 and the pellets from 11 to 10. Simple fix, the weapon now does 80 damage to the body if they land.

Message 72 of 113 (490 Views)

★★ Expert
@SolitaryMassacre Ok, but I’ll have to test this. I could’ve sworn you needed some sort of headshot to get 110...
Message 73 of 113 (474 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Sir_Named If you don't understand the issue with weapons. It best you don't contribute to the topic. It pretty clear the PK does 110-121 to the body. Has been since season 1........
Message 74 of 113 (464 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Sir_Named Nope. Hop into the firing range and check. A body shot with all shells hitting will do 110.
Message 75 of 113 (456 Views)

★★ Expert
@Leo_the_Lion25 I do understand, but I was under the impression that it did not do 110-120 to body. I will check this. It was not clear to me, so I will check. I will return if I have my evidence.
Regardless, I don’t think it was good to try and gatekeep my opinions.
Message 76 of 113 (453 Views)

★★ Expert

Alright. Checked, it does do 110. My bad.

Message 77 of 113 (397 Views)

@Sir_Named That's if you land all shells , in game that's not guaranteed.
The damage from the PK is so inconsistent.
Message 78 of 113 (370 Views)

★★ Guide
@xx_Dante2k_xx The only inconsistent think is your aim, that thing does 110 body shot easy, you only need to aim to the nuts and you will be fine.
Message 79 of 113 (340 Views)

Re: Can we nerf the Peacekeeper finally?

★ Guide
@EA_David Please stop nerfing this gun. Enough.
Message 80 of 113 (331 Views)