Re: Can we have more loot pls?

by NickBeam27

Original Post

★★ Pro

I know this thread is a little old, but I have to voice my norm experience when dropping in a "high tier loot zone"....

I find without fail, these "high tier loot zones" have without a doubt the worst overall loot in the entire map. Not one time.....every time. 

Oh sure, you might find one purple energy mag and a gold helmet, or - a purple shield and a purple sniper stock. But that is it, everything else is of absolute lowest tier loot. 

How many people have landed high tier loot zone found a purple shield and no weapon to defend it? 

I steer clear of the blue beam....more times than anywhere else in any map, I die without a gun in those zones. Or at best, I die with a mozam or p20 with only enough ammo to fight once. 

Loot rng is what it is, but I find it is much better everywhere but where the blue beam is. Dam you blue beam : /

Message 11 of 12 (553 Views)

★★ Apprentice

No, EA doesn't give a f about you, me or anyone else. I just went running through a long house when I landed and I couldn't find a * gun. It makes no sense that half the people die unarmed on match start upon landing. Idiots what a idiots.

Message 12 of 12 (511 Views)