Broken Drop Rate Percentages and Overpowered Hop-Ups!

by jlpoddie413

Original Post

Broken Drop Rate Percentages and Overpowered Hop-Ups!

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

First and foremost, congratulations and thank you for all the effort and time put into Season 2. It has brought with it some greatly appreciated bugs and changes.

However, moving onto the topic of discussion: loot. Which has quiet frankly been broken with the latest update. 

I've just come hot of a gameplay season, that was absolutely ruined hour-by-hour. Each game consisted mainly of Alternators, Re-45's, P2020's and Mozambique's. I realise the drop rates for these weapons may have been increased, as a means of testing since the update, but have you seen the size of the map and field of view? I quiet honestly find no enjoyment spending most of the game trying the shoot a glorified pistol over 100m ranges, at an enemy with 200 health or landing on a supply ship that is littered with only these specific guns! 

Secondly, the alternator and Re-45 (yes, these guns once again!) and their overpowered hop-up. Not only do these guns now take up 50% of the total weapon drop rate per game, they also are now the most overpowered guns. 

Think you're safe with gold armour at mid range, with your fully kitted out Spitfire?... Well guess again, because bob over here has an alternator that's been placed into the Pack-a-punch machine!

Thirdly! Yes, thirdly.

For the past month (since the hunt event), the servers have been plagued with a constant server connection issue. Every other game, this leaf error will appear for two/three consecutive games and in some case warrant a full restart of the application. Now, me in particular, I love my game crashing every other game. But there are some, who may not (weirdos). So please fix this issue! I know you like to update and bug fix every three months, so in theory we still have a grueling two months left to wait, but I thought maybe for me you'd speed it up a little... Oh and same goes for the balancing/loot. 

That's all folks! 

P.s congratulations respawn, I think you're giving Pubg and run for its money on the buggiest battle royale award. 

Message 1 of 1 (192 Views)