Blinding Muzzle Flash & Smoke!

by smikeykanji

Original Post

Blinding Muzzle Flash & Smoke!

★ Apprentice

It's so easy to lose track of an enemy when the muzzle flash and smoke blocks your view of the enemy on your sights to the point that hip firing seems more reliable. ADS feels useless and wastes seconds used to shot enemies you can't see once you left click. A USELESS AMOUNT OF FLASH AND SMOKE IS NOT NECESSARY. Thank you.

Message 1 of 6 (2,480 Views)

Re: Blinding Muzzle Flash & Smoke!

★★★★★ Newbie

It blinds me too !! Can't track the ennemy even if iam good at tracking and flicking in many games ( R6S, Overwatch, Call of duty ...). I love this game, but this game needs adjustements. Starting by graphics optimisation and this annoying muzzle flashes.

Message 2 of 6 (2,428 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Agree 100%. Most of the time I use the R-99 i completely lose track of my target due to muzzle flash. Its absolutely stupid and should be toned down. Honestly it serves no purpose other than to  annoy the * out of you and get in your way.

Message 3 of 6 (2,424 Views)

★ Apprentice

https://clips.twitch.tv/EndearingStormyWalletFloof i cant even see the wraith, but yea it sucks in buildings more, when using r99 and energy weapons its reallllly bad

Message 4 of 6 (638 Views)

★★★ Pro
@dontgrillmeTTV Your graphics card is doing that
I do no have that problem on my ps4
Message 5 of 6 (543 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@dontgrillmeTTVas @hhnbbfggty66 said, that's all you, but even so, I could see the wraith just fine.

As for the rest of you, use a scope of any kind. I guarantee it will solve the issue.

If you opt to not use one, well that's the disadvantage you get in order to keep the guns balanced so you don't start turning people to butter right off the bat.

Message 6 of 6 (521 Views)