Re: Better Guns and More More frequent good Loot

by TTVHoldMyJohnson

Original Post

Better Guns and More More frequent good Loot

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Get rid of the Mozambique and P2020 and add other guns instead

Improve the shotguns a little

Would also like if improved the Snipers so they did more damage, weird that a punch does 30 damage but bullets sometimes do less

Would be nice to see better loot throughout the map. Have more blue armor and backpacks more frequent and see a little more purple too. Don't like when my squad loots 5 different untouched places and sometimes none of us finds any good armor

Message 1 of 17 (501 Views)

Community Manager

Thank you for the feedback! What exactly do you want changed to shotguns?

Mozambique will likely be around to stay. The memes are too good.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 17 (468 Views)

★★★★ Guide

This is all working as intended. the point of the game is not everyone is supposed to be instantly kitted out with the best gear. Sometimes you get lucky but the rest of the time you are going to have to work for your loot. don't change any of it. If anything make it a little harsher. 

shotguns are fine other than the peacekeeper needing to spread faster than it currently does 

Message 3 of 17 (453 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'd like the damage to be more consistent, sometimes I hit him for 20 and then others for 80 but he was same distance a part and hit same spot

Message 4 of 17 (448 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I get that the better the armor the less of it you see and I agree and I think it's been better since the update. But I was saying can't search half the map and not find any armor

Message 5 of 17 (440 Views)

★★★★ Guide

well you aren't supposed to search half the map you are supposed to kill someone and take it 

Message 6 of 17 (430 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Obviously smh, but I've had plenty of games where I just don't see anyone and can't find good loot

Message 7 of 17 (426 Views)

★★★ Novice
the mozam is garbage.it would be better to throw a hand full of rocks. didn't realize the game was made for memes.
Message 8 of 17 (416 Views)

Community Manager

@cs1823 

Mozambique > fists

If you drop into a heavily populated zone and have no choice but to grab one, do your best to aim for head shots. It's surprisingly not that bad in crunch time.

Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 17 (407 Views)

★★★ Guide

@TTVHoldMyJohnson wrote:

Get rid of the Mozambique and P2020 and add other guns instead

I would rather them be buffed back to the state they were in Titanfall 2. These guns were beastly, I have no idea why they completely gimped these guns in Apex. Sad.

Message 10 of 17 (398 Views)