Arc stars still too strong

by Benchwarmerbrew

Original Post

Arc stars still too strong

★★★★ Guide

Got stuck by one.75 stick, 74 explosion damage. Does no one see an issue with this? I took all my shield, slowed down then hit again. Its basically a free kill. No grenade should be this strong. Nerf the stick damage down to like 20, not 75

Message 1 of 13 (662 Views)

Re: Arc stars still too strong

★★ Expert
@Benchwarmerbrew Stick damage is too strong, but its usually hard to stick someone unless they are standing still sniping or fighting a team already... personally I prefer thermites over grenades and arc stars because thermites are instant and go through doors while the other grenades have a potential to escape from without taking any damage
Message 2 of 13 (619 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@FaIIenAngeI777Thermites need to be nerfed too. Just the artwork, like its impossible to shoot through one cause you can't see the person on the other side without a digithreat. 

Oh, they also need to nerf the box that the damage done is in, I tried walking around one, knew I wasn't anywhere near it, and still took 25 damage

Message 3 of 13 (608 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Got killed again cause of an arc star. 84 damage no where near me. Went to the firing range to test it out. Holy hell. I threw it and was a good 10 feet away. 95 damage. Backed up another 3-4 feet. Like 80 damage

Why do the grenades in this game do so much damage? 15 feet away and it does 75+ hp? Do you realize how far away that is and youre still getting stunned by it? It should only stun you if you're X feet away

Message 4 of 13 (539 Views)

★★ Guide
@Benchwarmerbrew I always thought that arc stars need a nerf, stick damage instantly remove shield and deal 75 damage to flesh, that's insanely high, i agree with reducing damage to 25 if someone sticks you an arc star and not remove your shield.
Message 5 of 13 (508 Views)

★★ Guide

Grenades need a nerf. Cant stand getting hit for max damage by one even though im 10 feet away. Its either you get hit for max damage or you take like 20. Theres no in between for some reason

Message 6 of 13 (450 Views)

★★ Guide

Then the next game a guy sticks me with an arc star. 130+ damage. Nerf this damn item already. It's insanely broken

Message 7 of 13 (444 Views)

★★ Expert
@Tperodactyl It’s not that broken.
If he stuck you, he got lucky/really good aim.
Message 8 of 13 (400 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Sir_Named No they are broken. I think the radius is absurd for all grenades. I was healing and one dropped not that close and did 55 damage and dropped me. I can't for sure say how close but it wasn't close that I thought the damage would hurt me for 55. I was expecting like 10 at most 20.
Message 9 of 13 (389 Views)

★★ Expert
@SolitaryMassacre Well, they are single use explosives.
If you’re in the blast radius, it’ll be painful.
Message 10 of 13 (375 Views)