Re: Anvil Reciever

by Blasian311

Original Post

Anvil Reciever

★★★★★ Apprentice

Why was it removed? I feel like there's no reason only one legendary hop up can exist per season I mean it's not like half of them make it to the end of the game anyways.

Message 1 of 10 (715 Views)

★★★ Pro

got removed for skullpiercer to return. I did enjoy Anvil and even dropped 3k damage games with it, but I understand the meta shift. 

Besides, Longbow returned from the worst sniper back to being decent again. the previous Seasons 3-4 didn't really see that much Longbow. Season 4 had the Sentinel introduction.

Wingman has always been good and now it back to being deadly again. I wished I practiced the Wingman more, but Anvil will possibly return in the future when the meta shifts again.

My guess would be Season 7 lol. But who knows what will happen. There could be new hop-ups that are gold tier. 

Message 2 of 10 (703 Views)

★ Novice
@S_Dustt I agree 100% with you. It wasn't so op and i don't see a problem on puting It back.
Message 3 of 10 (598 Views)

★ Guide
@S_Dustt I was also using Anvil Receiver before removed. Sad. Respawn remove Anvil and put Skullpiercer. I hope Anvil Receiver will come back in the Season 6.
Message 4 of 10 (560 Views)

★ Guide

Can they not do both?

Message 5 of 10 (501 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Also hoping to see it brought back soon. Helped me out plenty.

Message 6 of 10 (470 Views)

★★★ Pro

I liked that a lot, it turned flatline to wingman with larger mag and faster firing rate, I hope they bring it back.

Message 7 of 10 (433 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Leo_the_Lion25 Longbow needs a ROF buff.. Its kinda horrible tbh. Or if they don't wanna buff the ROF, buff the Skullpiercer damage
Message 8 of 10 (397 Views)

★★ Pro
@Blasian311 The devs have stated in the past that they will keep the variety of hop-ups on the field at 5 at a time. This reduces the "clutter" of attachments that can spawn and leaves you with a well rounded chance of finding the hop-up you need.

They could remove Choke now that it's only used on one weapon to make room for another hop-up, but that would leave the triple take in a very bad place.
Message 9 of 10 (365 Views)

★ Guide
@Extremejinks I think they should remove the choke as an attachment and make the triple automatically be able to choke upon pickup. Maybe we could switch it on and off like select fire
Message 10 of 10 (349 Views)