Re: Amped Cover + L-Star = Too Much Effect ?

by babyaga239

Original Post

Amped Cover + L-Star = Too Much Effect ?

★★★ Novice

when you use L-Star Hold to Aim behind Amped cover The effect of Amped while shoot L-star can Blind you

Message 1 of 9 (743 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@yurai1221 well thats what the amped wall does it buffs the bullets making them powerful and looks more strong and literally without amped it does the same thing cause thats how the L-star is.
Message 2 of 9 (722 Views)

★ Apprentice

@zombieshoota5000 

Do you *not know* what he's talking about? He's talking about *visual effects*! Not the literal BUFF!

Have you ever shot an L-Star through Amped Cover? I'd be surprised if you did considering what you just said.

Without Amped cover you could at least *see* who you were shootin'! With amped, you might as well be using a Mozambique. Or a P2020... Regardless.

Message 3 of 9 (679 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@WhiteJackal-16 I’m literally talking about the same thing their talking about can you read?
Message 4 of 9 (664 Views)

★★★ Guide

@yurai1221 God damn that is bright like super bright that is why I use the L-star for hipfire only because no matter what you cant see what you are shooting. But that was like staring into the sun they just need to lower the effect its too much.

Message 5 of 9 (644 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I feel this on a next level. I tried using Amped Cover + L-Star and oh boy was it an issue. I made a post already talking about how the L-Star is already blinding but THIS also takes the cake.

Message 6 of 9 (626 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This is a big unintended detriment to Rampart. Especially since she's supposed to be the 'LMG expert', yet her own walls renders one third of the available LMGs utterly unusable. Really hope this gets fixed with S7.

Message 7 of 9 (535 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I am talking to all of you: it is called L-STAR.

it's a little Star in your hands, it has to be bright Large smile man it is so obvious :D

Message 8 of 9 (489 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@II-LAZZARUS-II Exactly cause even without amped cover is bright and they act like the L-star was never bright when shooting.
Message 9 of 9 (468 Views)