Re: **Delete** Alternator with disruptor rounds is still Overpowered

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Alternator with disruptor rounds are not OP

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

At this point, the Alternator is good with the hop up. . It has excellent hip fire.

The alternator is okay

I just lost to a Bangalore using a flatline.

nuff said the alternator is okay with disruptor rounds.

Message 1 of 11 (1,223 Views)

Re: Alternator with disruptor rounds is still Overpowered

Champion (Retired)
@hhnbbfggty66 R301 is still better than an Alternator with no hopup. If i don't find Disruptor rounds i'm picking an R99 to counter it.
Message 2 of 11 (1,193 Views)

★★★ Guide

I think it should be tweaked a little bit more, maybe make the hop up legendary rarity.

Message 3 of 11 (1,182 Views)

Community Manager

@hhnbbfggty66 wrote:

At this point, the Alternator is good without the hop up. The hopup makes it overpowered. It has excellent hip fire and a high base damage of 15! It needs nerfing badly.

The alternator is so good, I prefer it over an R301 for close range, without the hop up, and with the hopup it is a broken noob-tube.

I just ran up against a wraith with disruptor rounds. Me and my squad killed all of her squad while she camped a house. I was using alternator without disruptor rounds and was able to drop a bangalore and pathfinder outside the house. So squad went in to kill the wraith. We were all wearing purple armor. She wiped bot of them within seconds. So, I was going to grenade the house but decided to rush her weaked instead. So i go into the house, full health and shields. Alternator vs diruptor alternator. I almost downed her. but when we fougt my shields evaporated and I was dead in less thsn fooking second! Those diruptor rounds are stupid overpowered!

Why didn't you all rush this Wraith at the same time and where can I find this player on the Find a Squad boards? Standard smile

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 11 (1,103 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@EA_BlueberryI hope I have the footage. She was lucky I put her out her missery.

Message 5 of 11 (1,071 Views)

Re: Alternator with disruptor rounds are not OP

★★ Novice

I still feel that the r99 gets over looked and needs nerfing with how quick it can take anyone down, regarding the armour they wear.

The disruption rounds were fine before, as they were an extra attachment you need to pick up to make the alternator complete, but yet again it's been nerfed and the r99 still remains a shredder of armour and health

Message 6 of 11 (871 Views)

★★ Expert
@hhnbbfggty66 Alt. + HopUp and an Eva-8 in solos. No one can beat ya.

Wiped out the last 4 players and before I knew it, won the game, sadly. And I say sadly because the last player had a gold knock down and I just went for the kill instead of finisher... my life is a failure...
Message 7 of 11 (851 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@hhnbbfggty66 I want all the guns to have the same amount of attachments personally; barrel/bolt, sight, stock/sling, & chip. I feel the R301 would greatly improve with hammerpoints
Message 8 of 11 (760 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Mythicles Nooooo!
Message 9 of 11 (746 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Mythicles wrote:
 I feel the R301 would greatly improve with hammerpoints

Sure.......so basically a G7 that fires 13 rounds per second......not OP at all  lol

Message 10 of 11 (684 Views)