Alternator Hop-Up Should be Legendary or nerf Alternator

by Leo_the_Lion25

Original Post

Alternator Hop-Up Should be Legendary or nerf Alternator

★★★ Pro

Re-45 is alright but the Alternator with it is broken. I got shredded in second with a fully purple shield despite my target being level 1. There were other times when we both were maxed but I get destroyed. Even Caustic and Gib go down fast too. 

The Skull became Legendary which I agree with because it was like finding the Turbo Charge. The Hop-Up is hard to find already and it feels like a Legendary. 

I be keeping a R-45 and sometime Alternator for the darn thing and never find it or I get destroyed or lucky kill the person that has it. 

Message 1 of 7 (404 Views)

Re: Alternator Hop-Up Should be Legendary or nerf Alternator

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@Leo_the_Lion25OP my *, you probably have white or blue shields, I put a whole clip into someone with the alt with hop, purple stabe and mag level 2 and and he didnt even come close to death. Learn to adapt instead of crying for a nerf because you got out played. Also levels dont mean anything, especially when anyone can smurf on this game.

Message 2 of 7 (386 Views)

★★★ Pro

Stop joking. You one of the people abusing the alternator because you know it overpowered and destroying Lvl 3 and 4 shields too damage fast. 

Message 3 of 7 (377 Views)

★★ Pro
@Subtle_Tactics Learn to headshot or hit shots and everything you've just said about this not being OP is nonsense.

I like the viability of 2 previously underutilised guns but the strength needs dialing down a bit.
Message 4 of 7 (371 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Anlbrd How about you stop joking with your non sense posts.

Have fun when two Alternator are shooting at you at the same time then someone pulls out a P2020 to finish you.
Message 5 of 7 (328 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Leo_the_Lion25 actually i havent been able to find the hop op. I have used it maybe twice so it isnt as common as all the cry babies claim it is. You are just hurt that you are finally being outplayed by a former inferior weapon and you clearly dont like it, especially now that the meta has changed.
Message 6 of 7 (316 Views)

★★ Pro
@Leo_the_Lion25 You can't actually read can you? I was agreeing with you.
Message 7 of 7 (310 Views)