Add snipers back to their respective ammo types

by S_Dustt

Original Post

Add snipers back to their respective ammo types

★★★★★ Apprentice

They had versatility back then you didn't need to keep the sniper the whole game or you could swap from another weapon to a sniper. Sniping doesn't feel worth while and you guys just keep making it worse. On top of that there's minimal reason to swap between snipers, no one really picks up one sniper and goes later on I guess ill swap to this other one.

You'd think having skull piercer back in the game would promote longbow use but the gun is just a worse wingman at this point, something needs to be done about that as well.

Idk why the devs seem to hate long range play but it was fun when it was around.

Message 1 of 8 (858 Views)

Re: Add snipers back to their respective ammo types

★★ Expert
@S_Dustt They also buffed the sentinel, it only takes 2 cells to charge.
Message 2 of 8 (817 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I prefer the 2 cells cuz sometimes I can't find shield batteries. Plus they take up more backpack space.

Message 3 of 8 (715 Views)

★★★ Pro

Only Sniper Ammo change I like to see is an increased ammo per pickup from 8 to 12.

When they nerfed it for no reason, it was reduced ammo per pickup from 10 to 8.

Also, Triple Take should come with Precision Choke already built-in. There's no point in having a hop-up clutter the loot pool when the Triple Take is the only weapon that can use it.  

Message 4 of 8 (690 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

They reduced the amount of ammo you can take up. It was 16 ammo per slot and now it's 14 ammo per slot, like why?? R99 can do what the sentinel can do, but 10 times better! (I'm talking about removing shields) If ammo could have a Max amount of 64 (or even 32...) I would actually be able to out play enemies that just rush you and beam you with no skill R99. And why is the sentinels headshot damage only 140? It should be 180. People will have helmets and it should be a real threat. With the many wraiths running around, it would be quite tricky to hit headshots anyway. And wraith should receive 10% damage for ultra low profile. She's harder to hit than the rest of the low profile characters. I think the sentinel should be allowed to equip the skull piercer hop up and do 180 damage and be able to keep the charging up mechanic. If you removed the charging up mechanic and added skull piercer to the sentinel, you would end up nerfing it! 

Message 5 of 8 (596 Views)

★★ Expert
@TriX_DiLLii Err, I think it’s still 16 per stack, just they reduced it to 14 in the Armed and Dangerous LTM.
Message 6 of 8 (576 Views)

★★ Expert
@TriX_DiLLii I don’t think they’re going to add Skullpiercer to the sentinel.
They definitely aren’t going to remove the charge up anytime soon either.

And it’s unlikely they’re going to give the Sentinel a 180 damage headshot.
Message 7 of 8 (574 Views)

★★ Novice

Snipers shouldnt even be in a fast paced game like apex. Sadly G7 isnt a sniper though...

Message 8 of 8 (489 Views)