Re: Ability to switch off and on "Choke-Hop-up" like select-fire

by EA_David

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ability to switch off and on "Choke-Hop-up" like select-fire

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

It would be nice to have the ability to switch the "Choke Hop Up" off like select-fire.

The Triple-Take is a good weapon for medium range combat, and the choke allows the triple take to be good at long range as well.

I am having the trouble of having to remove the Choke hop up for medium range fights then adding it back on for long range fights.

I think it would be helpful If I could press "left" on my ps4 D-pad to turn the hop-up on and off.

This would allow me to be able to engage in long range fights or medium range fights at the press of a button.

The peacekeeper could also benefit from being able to turn of and on the hop-up.

The peacekeeper is good at close range combat with the hop-up off, because it is better for some pellets to hit the target vs none.

The peacekeeper is good at medium range with the hop-up on, because you can focus your pellets to hit medium range targets.

Message 1 of 2 (438 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Good suggestion. I would never disable the choke so I never even looked for this, but more control over your weapons is usually a good thing. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (375 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Good suggestion. I would never disable the choke so I never even looked for this, but more control over your weapons is usually a good thing. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (376 Views)