A Spotter Scope would really make sniping and Grenadiers more interesting.

by jugghouse187

Original Post

A Spotter Scope would really make sniping and Grenadiers more interesting.

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

•So I have done some experimenting with sniping in the firing range and grenadiers and what would make this more intricate but not so difficult to learn how to use ?

A scope and not just any scope a Spotter Scope that measures height, range  and  with bullet drop but in Respawns own design which also has the threat highlighting feature and night vision on fight or fright mode when it comes on during October.

•Side Note: Throw it in the rare high tier loot, Looting Pool or even only put it in firing range so players can train to be better snipers or make it a Bangalore heirloom 

Bullet drop can sometimes be difficult for fresh bullet bait to understand so this could actually make players better snipers 

PS: Off topic I know but Half of you who say there is hackers I am sure there is but have you all even read the description of what  each attachment and what each one does for the weapon itself  and how it can effect your entire gameplay and change how you play if U just read and practice in the firing range literally that is what i'm doing as we speak.

Not discouraging players with this just speaking some truth 

Message 1 of 1 (215 Views)