Re: 30-30 Repeater

by StarMystro

Original Post

30-30 Repeater

★ Guide

This gun in higher ranks is just as annoying as the charge rifle was back in season 3. Feels like the long range meta about to take over and i dont like it.

Message 1 of 6 (780 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Cakito7 Only solution I have figured out is to push hard. The 30-30 is at its worst if you are point blank. Close the distance with Octane's jump pad or if you use Fuse hit them with your Ultimate and multiple grenades to get closer and hit em with some Volt/R99/R301/Mastiff action.
Message 2 of 6 (744 Views)

★★★★ Novice

30-30 its way overpower, You can 2 shot people with purple armor its like wingmen on steroids plus range like a sniper rifle.

This weapon will need nerv, I would just make it one chamber rifle, no magazines load bullet every time you make the shot.

Or keep magazin but make it work like kraber.     

Message 3 of 6 (694 Views)

★★★ Novice

gun is trashy overpowered pos that needs to be nerfed every game its 3030 repeater spam everywhere

Message 4 of 6 (630 Views)

★★ Expert
@Cakito7 I feel like the 3030 repeater is fine, I’ve compared it to a g7 scout in the firing range and the g7 does less damage but shoots faster while the 3030 hits harder but shoots slower so it balances itself out (this is just base damage though without the charge up mechanic) but i still don’t think the 3030 repeater is too strong because g7 did have double tap which would of doubled damages
Message 5 of 6 (617 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@DdddylonI'm with this robo-buddy. I tried hipfiring a 30-30, just for fun (wanted to go clint eastwood on a Lifeline) ...it didn't go quite as I hoped

Message 6 of 6 (477 Views)