Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: taking advantage of poor internet connection

by LazloVimes

Original Post

taking advantage of poor internet connection

★★★★ Novice

I think there should be a some correction for topic above. There are some people who take advantage of internet lag. In the game, they are jumping around between shields and moreover they are unhittable literally. I've heard that some people set up their router as poor uploading status so they can cause internet lag on purpose. In short, it should be the one who take disadvantage of poor internet connection not the one who has no internet problems. Please fix this problem.
Thank you.

Message 1 of 6 (543 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I found out that there is a device called "Lag Switch" and it can cause and control internet lag.

I am pretty sure that there are some guys using that one and they are still playing game with outstanding winning rates.

Can EA do something about this?  We just want a fair game.   

Lag Switch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gE-ihY_EG0

Message 2 of 6 (490 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I had many experiences like yours and strongly believe that there are lots of cheaters using lags in the game. EA should not let them ruin the game and it's all about fairness.
Message 3 of 6 (481 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yep I think they should make the discontinuation time like 5 seconds. Would solve a lot of router problems 

Message 4 of 6 (450 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Forget it. This problem being here for many years. I might thing those cheater is from EA gamers themselves.
Message 5 of 6 (434 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Wow, four weeks and still no response.  i guess they just don't care about players concerns, rather rude in my opinion.

Message 6 of 6 (380 Views)

warfriends-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help