Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: confirmation button is a must

by Bara_AboutFun

Original Post

confirmation button is a must

★★★★ Novice

I wanted to click on the questionmark to check weapon details but my fat fingers pushed on the buy button. 5000gold is gone for a weapon i dont want. How about a confirmation button you * * like EVERY OTHER GAME ON THIS * PLANET!!!!! GREEDY * CHILLINGO. 

Message 1 of 4 (143 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I'd really appreciate that too. I bought the most expensive aug crate accidentally. On the one hand cuz it's at the exact same spot like the shop button is at "my soldier". You are just allowed to enter the aug crate shop if you push the shop button on a nanosecond and then don't even get near the crates if you aren't 100% sure. And on the other hand due to the topic of that post. If there would have been a confirmation button it would have never at all. At it happened to other squaddies as well.

I think you already get a lot of money with that game, so you don't need to fleece us.
Message 2 of 4 (99 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Support, what do you think?
Message 3 of 4 (39 Views)
Highlighted

EA Chillingo Team

Hello! 

I'm sorry to hear about the accidental purchases, I know it's a pain. :/ 

I will pass your complaints on to the game designers for consideration. 

Thank you and have a good day,

Bara

About Fun community manager 

Message 4 of 4 (34 Views)

warfriends-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help