Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: aug

by edagsara

Original Post

aug

★★★★ Novice

i keep on buying pro aug but theres no luck in getting those gold one and its just like unfair fighting with players with 2 to 4 gold aug on their box and it feels like theres a favoritism in here tho... and i know its  just a chance to get that gold aug but sad to say i always get alot of common aug in pro pack buys

Message 1 of 5 (299 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

looks like theres still no luck in getting that gold aug even i play alot even in invader rewards its always common aug...hoping theres a better way to be more competitive in fighting those with gold aug...

Message 2 of 5 (272 Views)

★★★★ Novice

how many more do i need to buy a pro aug to have that gold one just lemme know so i can hit it...and you just ignored this post lol

Message 3 of 5 (235 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello. 

The rewards in lootboxes, arena lootboxes as well as augmentation crates are generated randomly. There's no threshold as to how many you should buy to get a rare one, and unfortunately I can't give you any guarantees, due to the random nature of the reward boxes. 

Thank you for your understanding and have a nice day! 

Bara

About Fun community manager

Message 4 of 5 (219 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i understand that ..another thing about aug i am using deploy units with the sane category and its action is double crate reward and the other one is deploy units with same category and its action is primary weapon decrease... my question s if i hit that deployment twice is both augmentation triggers on...

Message 5 of 5 (195 Views)

warfriends-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help