Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Wa

by sharkay88

Original Post

Wa

★★★★ Novice

WarFriends, I am having a lot of issues with this game .

I keep getting booted out of game constantly I can not help my teammates nor collect anything or play pvp battles I have been going through this for over two months now . I have done all the steps the techs asked me to do at lest 20 times over.

Finally they noticed I have a bug with my game and forwarded my case to a expert so they say ,but yet nothing has been done .please can someone help me get back in the game .i spent a lot of real cash on this game . This problem has only happened since they bought in the augmentations.

I have been playing this game for approx 3 years and never had so much trouble with a game .if they stop bringing in more stupid crap to this game 

they would not have so many complaints and bugs. 

Message 1 of 7 (402 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello there! 

I am very sorry to hear about your issues. May I please ask you to send me the following info: 

a) your player ID (the number in the bottom right corner of the Settings menu) 

b) your device and OS that you're playing on 

Thank you kindly! 

Best, 

Bara 

About Fun community manager 

Message 2 of 7 (364 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Player ID 1485497198-71782218 IPad mini IOS 12.1.1  

Message 3 of 7 (339 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi Bara ,

sent you the info you requested can you please let me know what the next step is to fixing the bug with my game ,I will try and get done whatever you ask in a timely manner again thank you very much for looking into this issue for me 

Best regards   Sharon

Message 4 of 7 (329 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Please I have sent you my player ID 1485497198-71782218 wondering how long it’s going to take to get this issue fixed with my game .I have been jumping through hoops with tech support for well over 2 months with this . I know you must be busy but every time I check in  you are never online  this is driving me crazy I put out a lot of real cash on 2 accounts here and deserve the time for someone to look into this issue so please help me out .This is not fair to your paying customers deserve to be treated a little better than this . You asked for my player I D since then you have not done anything . Very frustrating to say the least.

Message 5 of 7 (301 Views)

Hello Sharon, 

Apologies for the belated response. I'm passing your information on to our team and we'll be looking into what's causing your issues. 

I'll get in touch with you as soon as I know more. 

Thank you in advance for your patience. 

Kindl regards, 

Bara 

About Fun community manager 

Message 6 of 7 (284 Views)

Hi again Sharon. 

Unfortunately both devices you listed – the iPhone 6 and the iPad Mini 2 are in the 1gb ram category, which unfortunately causes some Out Of Memory Crashes. 

We are looking at more optimisation in the upcoming version. 

Thank you for your patience! 

Kindly, 

Bara

Message 7 of 7 (218 Views)

warfriends-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help