Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Unused guns and troop rebalancing

by xxxcopyright

Original Post

Unused guns and troop rebalancing

★★★★ Novice

Will you ever do a balance update. I have a bunch of troops and guns I never use . It would be nice to see you only use the strength for what you have in play. Also why not add strength to a total if they don’t have troops in it. Seems real unfair at this point.

Message 1 of 20 (378 Views)

Re: Unused guns and troop rebalancing

★★★★ Novice

Yes -no or you just don’t care. 

Message 2 of 20 (362 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I totally agree with your post. It should only count what's out at the battlefield. Because momentarily it means, that players who invested a lot of gold and probably real money too have a disadvantage against the ones who play noob style with four units.
Message 3 of 20 (348 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I also agree. I saw your posts and you seem to have great experience in the game. I've also played for a while, level 50 (xp 40) at the moment. Now we are renewing the squad and getting friends and good players together if you would like to join us you are welcome. Just let me know you ID please in order to add you. Cheers.
Message 4 of 20 (336 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Exactly my WarFriends.

Message 5 of 20 (318 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Hello Shandy,
thanks for the offer but actually I'm already (co-)leader of a great squad. But of course we're also looking out continuously for some new heavy hitters for our squad. Wink

P.s. my gamer ID is the same as it is here
Message 6 of 20 (307 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I’m thinking they don’t care

Message 7 of 20 (289 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Looks like standard behavior from ea...same encouraged help goes for FIFA
Message 8 of 20 (284 Views)

EA Chillingo Team

Hello! 

Thank you for reaching out. 

We're using the troops and weapons with the highest level for power calculation because players have been abusing equipping VERY strong units along with VERY weak ones to get matched with lower rank opponents and crush them with an unfair advantage. To avoid that, we decided to change the power calculation to the way it is now. 

I understand your concern, and we're not fans of the playstyle with less than 8 equipped troops, either. But we're working on an improvement that will, hopefully, put an end to this as well. Please keep an eye out for the future versions. 

Thank you again for your thoughts and suggestions. 

Have a great day! 

Bara 

About Fun community manager 

Message 9 of 20 (252 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Hello Bara,
thanks for your answer.
The problem is still there, even if the opponent does have eight units. But when your opponent has defenders and explosives above lvl 75 and the other four are lower then lvl 30 you will have most times no chance with more or less equal units.
Looking forward to an improvement in further updates.

Greets
Message 10 of 20 (241 Views)

warfriends-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help