Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Two Augmentation Issues

by Bara_AboutFun

Original Post

Two Augmentation Issues

★★★★ Novice

Hello Game Developers and friends, ran into two augmentation problems this week and hoping you can assist:

1. After fusing a lvl 1 feast aug with a lvl 4 feast aug, I am having to re-fuse the augs everything I exit the app. Very inconvenient. This problem does not occur when I fuse said lvl 1 feast aug with any other aug. 

2. I have a rehab attack aug where the stated benefit is 5% primary lifesteal, yet when activated, I am getting approx 1% benefit instead of the 5%.

Thanks everyone.

Message 1 of 4 (261 Views)

EA Chillingo Team

Hi Dennisan2, 

Thank you very much for reporting these issues. I'm passing them on to the team for investigation and fix. 

Apologies for the inconvenience. 

Best regards, 

Bára 

About Fun community manager

Message 2 of 4 (194 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks Bara. Some progress from my end as it relates to the first issue which I reported. The un-fusing phenomenon halted. Very grateful for that turn of events as the countermeasure was very inconvenient. In fact I had noticed that the un-fusing of the augs was starting to happen not only when I logged off but also in between pvp matches. 

Message 3 of 4 (188 Views)
Highlighted

EA Chillingo Team

Thank you for the update, adding it to the case. 

Best, 

Bára 

Message 4 of 4 (132 Views)

warfriends-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help