Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Tried to link account through facebook, it said error, account already created

by RockSolid4059

Original Post

Highlighted

Tried to link account through facebook, it said error, account already created

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
I got a new device so I tried to link my account that was on iOS to android through facebook. It wouldn't load and said, error, account already created on different platform. My accounts name is Rock Solid 40
Message 1 of 9 (833 Views)

Re: Tried to link account through facebook, it said error, account already creat

EA Community Manager

Hi @RockSolid4059,

This can happen if you've already signed into Facebook On a different Warfriends account. You'll need to disconnected from the first WArfriends account in order to connect your Facebook to the second Standard smile

Message 2 of 9 (792 Views)

Re: Tried to link account through facebook, it said error, account already creat

★★★★ Novice

I would like to load my first accoint onto my second one.
Message 3 of 9 (787 Views)

★★★★ Novice
How done disconnect my first account from Facebook if I don't have the device it is on?
Message 4 of 9 (784 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

hi ,

i was playing war friends and i lost my phone htc m8 , my game account was associated with facebook account

when i got my new phone and installed warfriends i tried to login with facebook account and it says

error login

account already created on a different platform 

please help asap

Message 5 of 9 (383 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello there! 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I'm gonna need two things from you in order to get you your old account back: 

1) As much info as you can give me about your old account (the player ID, in-game name, rank, squad name, etc.) 

2) The player ID of your new account (it's the number in the bottom right corner of the Settings menu). 

Once I have both of those accounts located, I can re-write the new account with the old one. 

Thank you & kind regards, 

Bára 

About Fun community manager. 

Message 6 of 9 (354 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie

hi bara

thanks for getting back!

i tried to get the info u've requested through my friend who was my game friend

squad : enemystabbers

War Friend Name : Unbroken

New Played ID : 1523392313-82609847

waiting for your quick response and action!

Message 7 of 9 (347 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks! It's done, please check your game. 

Kindly, 

Bára 

About Fun community manager 

Message 8 of 9 (334 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Thanks!

Spoiler

Message 9 of 9 (325 Views)

warfriends-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help