Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Recruit Friends

by zzithrifty

Original Post

Recruit Friends

★★★★ Novice

Myself and another player both have accounts and play already and are trying to add each other as recruits but are unable to. It seems as though you can only add a recruit if they initially download and start the game from you invite message? Is this the case? If so okay I guess, just seems crazy that currently players can’t be recruits with one another.

Message 1 of 5 (640 Views)

Re: Recruit Friends

EA Chillingo Team

Hello zzithifty,

It's like you said. As a Commander, you send out an invitation to your friends via one of the offered social channels. Once they join the game, they become your Recruits. 
Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Jana,
About Fun community manager

Message 2 of 5 (613 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm not able to send out invitations at all. What am I supposed to do? 

Message 3 of 5 (506 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello! 

Would you mind elaborating on what exactly is wrong?

Do you get an error message of some sort? Or are the invitations sending out, but not being received by anyone? 

It would help me greatly if you could capture your invitation process for me (screenshots/video) so that I can see what exactly is wrong there. 

Thank you for your time & have a great day! 

Kind regards, 

Bara

About Fun community manager 

Message 4 of 5 (485 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi, 

ive sent invistions to several people who have never downloaded nor played warfriends and they dont all show up in my recruits list. It works sometimes but other times it doesnt. I walked through my friend today and watched him click my link to then download the app and play, yet he didnt show up as a recruit sither 

Message 5 of 5 (270 Views)

warfriends-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help