Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

New feature - augmentations - help

by theslider911

Original Post

New feature - augmentations - help

★★ Newbie

Good morning, 

I have a question about new feature "augmentation". What I understand : after several fights we got an Aug by switching a box. After that we add it in one of our 5 available place (defense usage ...) 

I notice when I am playing my Aug never flash or change colour. They always stay white. Why ? The augs from other fighter always change. They become blue or violet or have seconds on it. Not for me. Is there a tutoriel how to use it correctly ?? Cos I made a lot of fusion... Is that a prob ,?

Thx a lot

Best regards

Message 1 of 4 (664 Views)

Re: New feature - augmentations - help

EA Chillingo Team

Hello theslider911,

Augmentations can have different colours. White augmentations are common (passive), rare are blue/green, epic are purple and legendary are orange - these have triggers and cooldowns.

Kind regards,
Jana, community manager

Message 2 of 4 (628 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'd like to know why some augmentations seem to to not work during matches with certain opponents.  I have a scorestreak augmentation that sometimes doesn't work at all, and I faced a guy today who had an "X" over one of his augmentations.  Why is this?  Thanks!

Message 3 of 4 (342 Views)

★★★★ Novice
There is a bronce card that put an X on your character and stop your crates during a minute or so. I think that's the only thing can stop jackpot from working.
Message 4 of 4 (334 Views)

warfriends-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help