Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Matching system- strong opponents

by snormandie

Original Post

Highlighted

Matching system- strong opponents

★★★★ Novice

In the faq for warfriends, it states that the matching system will match you with players +/- 3000 power.  I regularly meet players or bots that are 4 to 5,000 points stronger than me. Did the rules change? It’s not a fair playing experience. 

Message 1 of 18 (2,177 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Matching system- strong opponents

EA Chillingo Team

Hello snormandie,

thanks for reaching out. Can you please send me your player ID? I'll check it Standard smile 

Kind regards
Jana, community manager

Message 2 of 18 (2,154 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Thank you for replying. 

My game name is Puni. 

Mid the matching system is working same for everyone, then no problems.  Just curious. Thanks.

Message 3 of 18 (2,145 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

any updates? Just played an opponent with over 50.000 power- I’m not even at 45,000.  

Message 4 of 18 (2,124 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
Jana?
Message 5 of 18 (2,115 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Correct player ID: 1547124088-26190802

Message 6 of 18 (2,102 Views)
Highlighted

EA Chillingo Team

Hello again snormandie,

our team is currently looking into it. May I ask you to send us a screenshot of the comparison screen when it happens again? 

It'll be a great help for us during the investigation! Standard smile

Regards,
Jana

Message 7 of 18 (2,084 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Thank you so much.  I’ve been taking screenshots of opponents over 51,000 power, sending 3 now. My power, using my strongest units and weapons, is still under 45,000. 

Message 8 of 18 (2,075 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I think the shooter matching is off. Here are 2 more screen shots. 

Message 9 of 18 (2,064 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Look, I have enjoyed this game and spent and had planned to spend some more on it. But this sucks.  6 or 7,000 points stronger- just getting slaughtered and I asked my squad and this isn’t happening to anyone else. I was trying to raise my win loss ratio but this is ridiculous.  I feel cheated.  Had I know the game was this faulty and unfair I would not have been buying gold in the first place. You say you are looking into this but I hear no response and keep collecting screen shots and videos (that I can’t send because the files are too big and I can’t be asked to reduce them) thinking that you will do something about this. I’m about to give up on this game and seriously look into a refund for unfair practices.  Answers please. 

Message 10 of 18 (2,046 Views)
Twitter Stream